With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, plenty of grooms-to-be are getting ready to pop the question to their future-queens! With so many options – from simple, out-of-the-way spots, to over-the-top locations…what a better place to do it than at a Disney Park? Here are some ideas:
Walt Disney World
- Head over to the wishing well in front of Cinderella’s Castle, and make a wish to spend the rest of your lives together.
- Take a walk along the beach at the Polynesian as the sun is setting, or during the Wishes show…nothing could be more romantic!
- Head over the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and get down on one knee on the Grand Staircase!
- Reserve a balcony room with a view of IllumiNations or Wishes, order some champagne, and ask away.
- Grab at PhotoPass Cast Member to capture the event….what could be a better backdrop to your love than an iconic Disney landmark such as the castle, France’s Eiffel Tower, or while meeting Mickey Mouse or another favorite character?
- Plan a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant – Le Cellier, Monsieur Paul, Narcoossee’s, and California Grill are all great options.
- Take a firework cruise, and pop the question as you watch Wishes explode in the nighttime sky.
- Go for a horse-drawn carriage ride down on the bayou, at Disney’s Port Orleans – Riverside Resort.
- Rent a Surrey and go for a bike ride around Disney’s Boardwalk, stopping at the gazebo forthe big moment.
- Plan a scavenger hunt around the World Showcase, heading to all of the countries you have visited (or want to visit) together, and then get down on one knee in a romantic spot at your favorite. Italy anyone?
- Go shopping for Mickey ears, and suggest the bride and groom ones!
- Hire your own photographer to capture your magic moment! The pictures featured in this blog were taken by Koren Photography.
- Carnation Plaza Gardens located to the left of Sleeping Beauty Castle and the New Orleans Square staircases between the Blue Bayou Restaurant and the New Orleans Square Railroad Station are both romantic spots to ask your love to spend their life with you.
- Plan a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant – Blue Bayou Restaurant, Wine Country Trattoria, and Napa Rose are all great options.
- Grab at PhotoPass Cast Member to capture the event…what could be a better backdrop to your love than an iconic Disney landmark such as the castle, Paradise Pier, or while meeting Mickey Mouse or another favorite character?
- Ask one of the Disney entertainers to perform your special someone’s favorite song before you perform the proposal of a lifetime.
Did you get engaged at a Disney Park? Congratulations!! Please share your story with us.