This IS the event you have been looking for! A new premium event for Star Wars weekends is open for booking today, and I am SO excited to say that I got a reservation!!!
The Feel The Force Dining Event will include a reserved premium viewing area for two popular Star Wars Weekend events: Guests will be able to sit in a VIP area for The Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade, AND The Symphony in the Stars Fireworks that same evening!!!
During the daytime parade, soft drinks and snacks will be included. Then at night guests will attend a Star Wars-themed dessert party with the fireworks. Guests will also receive a souvenir PhotoPass card with a series of free Star Wars photos, which can be linked to their My Disney Experience account, so you will always remember your day in the Galaxy far, far away!!
Here are some added details:
The Feel the Force Premium Package occurs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 16 to June 15, 2014.
- Price: adults $54, children $32 (per day, tax and gratuity included).
- Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade viewing is from 11:00 AM to 12:00 noon with the motorcade starting at 11:30 AM.
- Symphony in the Stars fireworks dessert party is from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM with the firework shows beginning at approximately 9:30 PM.
- Check in for this event will be at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner starting at 10:30 AM.
- Guests will receive a wristband during the motorcade viewing that will allow entry into the evening fireworks dessert party. If you are unable to attend the motorcade viewing, you can check in at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner starting at 8:30 PM.
- Beverages include soda, water, tea and coffee.
- The fireworks dessert party includes a specialty beverage with an alcoholic option. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
This year is the first time we are attending Star Wars Weekends, and I am so excited for this…just don’t tell my son, we are keeping it a secret until the big day!!!