Do you want to build a snowman….come on let’s go and play!! Olaf is spending his first summer vacation at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and is inviting you along for the fun!! This summer Frozen is taking over the Studios with all sorts of amazing events, and you get to be part of the fun!! Running July 5th through September 28th – there are lots of awesome experiences that you won’t want to miss!! Here are some of the highlights:
Here are some of the highlights:
- Olaf on Summer Vacation – Olaf, the magical snowman, is living it up during his first summer vacation, and wants to share all the updates with you!! Throughout the day he will be keeping everyone updated on his adventures, and you can even take him with you on yours! You will be able to get your very own Take-Along Olaf, and when you share your photos with Olaf on social media, be sure to tag them with #OlafSummerVacation. Your picture might just get selected to appear in that day’s grand finale!
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome – Like every good Royal family, it is important to visit the neighboring kingdoms and trading partners. At 11:00 a.m. each day, Elsa and Anna will arrive in in a horse-drawn sleigh and travel down Hollywood Boulevard, and they are bringing Kristoff a flurry of skaters, skiers, and ice cutters along for the goodwill tour! The processional will end with a special ceremony on stage.
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – You know you love the songs – so here is your chance to belt out a tune and cool down inside the Premiere Theater. Anna and Elsa will join the Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun retelling of the history of the kingdoms history, along with some sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland – Inside Soundstage One, Oaken and his family have created a Frozen Funland where there will be a frozen pond with ice skating demonstrations, wintertime fun for kids in the “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” play area, a “big summer blowout” with plenty of “Frozen” merchandise, and special “Frozen”-inspired food and beverage offerings.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – Starting at 5:30 p.m. each day, a dance party takes over the area around the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage, with a DJ, live band, and more! Get ready to dance to your favorite hits, as well as a cool, rocking medley of “Frozen” favorites.
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – This may be my favorite part!! Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!” Fireworks and Frozen songs – that doesn’t need any fixing upping!!
For the first time in forever….I am REALLY excited to be going to Hollywood Studios!! The sky will be blue….and I hope you can be there too! There is no word on whether or not there will be character meet and greets, and as of now there will not be any Fastpasses to these special events, so it promises to be a busy summer at Hollywood Studios based on the über-popularity of all things “Frozen”!