Great news for guests visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort later this month! Disney’s Hollywood Studios® will be offering Taste of Hollywood To Go for dates surrounding Spring Break and Easter. Originally launched back in 2011, this option is often used during peak times to make it easier to have a quick, on-the-go meal while still being able to reserve seats for the Fantasmic! Show – something that is usually offered only for select table service meals!
From March 24 through April 4, 2013, guests participating in Taste of Hollywood To Go will be able to choose from the following boxed meals:
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Hot fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
- Shrimp salad with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Kids options include:
- Turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar
- Snack pack of strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers, and an organic apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar.
All meals include a 20 oz soft drink or water. Meals will be available for pickup at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner from 11a -8p. While advance dining reservations are not required, they are strongly encouraged as quantities are limited. The Taste of Hollywood To Go packages are also Disney Dining Plan friendly – using just one quick service entitlement per meal.
Selection of Fantasmic! showtimes is based on availability.