Disney blogger and Sorcerer Radio on-air personality, Natalie Henley, recently published her first book Strategies for Paying for Disney. In the book, Henley combines her experiences as a certified public accountant with her love of Disney, and passes along tips for saving money to help you pay for your Disney vacation.
From the back cover:
Disney is a fabulous vacation spot, offering World-class entertainment and attractions. With so many offerings, many people are overwhelmed by the extensive planning and extraordinary costs associated with this dream vacation. Here you will find much of the information you need to make your Disney vacation affordable while also receiving planning tips. This book will:
- Give an exciting overview of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Provide detailed information on most aspects of planning a vacation to the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Suggest a variety of unique and well thought out money savings tips for a variety of vacation needs, i.e. those wanting to stay on a tight budget, as well as those hoping for deluxe accommodations while also staying within their budget
- Show individuals strategies for bringing in money to go on a vacation to Disney with minimal effort
- Demonstrate how the various money savings strategies accumulate chapter by chapter
- Applying the money savings strategies to a variety of vacationing situations
Get your book today and learn how you can save money for your vacation to Disney!
Remember, as your Magic Maker®, I will give you tons of great free advice for your upcoming trip, and I will continue to look for discounts, even after you book with me, so you will always get the best price on your vacation. Something I am sure that the author would approve of!
Enter here, and good luck!!!