The 20th Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival at the Walt Disney World® Resort is set to begin in just 7-days!! A popular part of this annual festival is the The Designers’ Stage, which is located inside the Festival Center. Each weekend at noon and 3pm, some of your favorite HGTV designers present some tips and tricks to spruce up your home, covering everything from boosting your curb appeal to turning your backyard into a Disney wonderland!!
Check out this year’s lineup:
- Mar. 8-10 – Chris Lambton from Going Yard presenting “Going Yard for Your Lifestyle”
- Mar. 15-17 – Chris Grundy from DIY Network’s Cool Tools presenting “Keepin’ It Green with Grundy”
- Mar. 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod from Property Virgins: presenting “Getting the Inside Scoop on HGTV’s Top Home Features for 2013″
- Mar. 29-31 – Brandon Johnson from the popular show My Yard Goes Disney presenting “Bringing More Disney Inspiration and HGTV Design to Your Backyard”
- Apr. 5-7 – Meg Caswell from Meg’s Great Rooms will present “Discovering Design Tips to Personalize Your Space & Make a Good Room Great”
- Apr. 12-14 – Jason Cameron from DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves presents “Desperate Landscapes… Where Do We Grow from Here?”
- Apr. 19-21 – Sara Peterson the Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine presents “Boosting Your Curb Appeal! 25 Easy Ideas from Front Doors to Flower Pots”
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse from Million Dollar Rooms presents “Million Dollar Trends”
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble from Design on a Dime presents “Creating Luxury Hotel Floral Arrangements in Your Home”
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires from HGTV.com DanMade presents “Easy Ideas for Creating a Designer Garden”
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad from HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, and Design Star All-Stars presents “The Power of Color”
The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival runs Mar. 6-May 19, 2013 and is included with regular park admission. Who are you looking forward to seeing?