Great news! Disney Cruise Line® is changing a number of their 2013 sailings from Galveston in order to provide a greater variety of itineraries and ports-to-call to visit than ever before! Here are the details:
NEW! 7-night Western Caribbean, including Jamaica!
Falmouth, Jamaica is one of the Caribbean’s best-preserved towns! There you can sample the towns history and culture by taking a horse-and-buggy ride, shopping for arts and crafts, or tasting Jamaica’s signature jerk recipes. Other options include a bamboo raft ride along the Martha Brae River, which offers amazing views of the island’s lush tropical scenery. And don’t forget about nearby Ocho Rios, where you can climb Dunn’s River Falls.
• 2013 departure dates: Oct. 5, Oct. 19, Nov. 2, Nov. 16 and Nov. 30.
• Ports of call: Falmouth, Jamaica; Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico
NEW! 7-night Bahamas, including Disney’s Castaway Cay
Always a favorite port of call for Guests, Castaway Cay is the place for those seeking adventure, relaxation or quality time with the family.
• 2013 departure dates: Sept. 28, Oct. 12, Oct. 26, Nov. 9, Nov. 23, Dec. 7 and Dec. 14.
• Ports of call: Key West; Nassau, The Bahamas; Disney’s Castaway Cay
Disney Cruise Line is also modifying two 7-night sailings into one 6-night Western Caribbean itinerary and two 4-night getaway trips to provide a few shorter cruise options.
NEW! 6-Night Western Caribbean
You can’t beat the beaches on Grand Cayman and Cozumel – famous for their sand and snorkeling! Plus 3 relaxing days at sea – perfect!!
• 2013 departure dates: Dec. 21
• Ports of call: Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico, plus three days at sea.
NEW! 4-Night Getaway Sailings
What a relaxing way to celebrate the holidays!!
• 2013 departure dates: Dec. 27 and Dec. 31
• Ports of call: Cozumel, Mexico, plus two days at sea.
The 7-night Bahamian and Western Caribbean sailings are currently open for bookings. The new 4- and 6-night sailings open for new bookings on Nov. 16, 2012. Contact me today if you are interested in booking any of these fantastic cruises! All services are free! Even if you’ve already booked you can transfer over and take advantage of my free planning services!